Korede Bello: My People feat. Lil Kesh [Video]



Korede Bello is out with a brand new video titled “My People” for our viewing pleasure.
“My People” is off his last body of work ‘Belloved’ and featured YAGI Records artiste Lil Kesh.
‘Belloved’ is sweet from start to finish, 11 tracks you will have it on repeat and not get bored even after many listens.
Each track is easy to soak in with catchy melodies that you would want to sing along too.
“My People” is a great tune with a fusion of tungba and fuji, that is remniscent of his previously released single “One and Only”.
This one was however produced by Altims unlike “One and Only” which was produced by the label boss Don Jazzy.
The video was shot and directed by Adasa Cookey.
Watch the video below, enjoy and please share your thoughts on it with us in the comment section.
Korede Bello: My People feat. Lil Kesh [Video] Korede Bello: My People feat. Lil Kesh [Video] Reviewed by Unknown on 2:34 am Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.